If you’re trying to spice things up sexually but feel like you’ve already pulled all the tricks out the bag, then maybe it’s time to consider adding another person to the equation. That’s right, the more the merrier and the happier you’ll both be.
So how exactly does one go about seeking a threesome? Well it all depends on if you’ll be the third wheel or not. If so, it may help to go to places where couples hang out, but be mindful when practicing your approach because if you’re too forward it may seem offensive. For couples seeking someone to bring fun and excitement, frequent places singles attend or ask someone you know who is into this sort of thing and you’re both familiar with. Trying to convince your mate to participate in a threesome if it isn’t their cup a tea won’t be an easy task, especially if the relationship has trust issues. Open up the conversation and give them time to decide because you don’t want it to ruin your relationship or cause resentment.
When trying out anything new sexually it’s natural to be a little nervous, but when it comes to threesomes it’s best to not let your nerves get the best of you because it will take away from the experience. Remember the goal is to maximize the sexual experience for everyone so relax and live out your erotic fantasies. Most people think of threesomes in a negative way but when you’re in a relationship it’s the best way to try new things and people without cheating. The best part is that you get to share those encounters with your partner.
Why is the idea of a threesome so exciting? The more people involved, the kinkier sex and overall pleasure can be. Although adding an extra person can be fun, it also can be a bit awkward so try planning positions out beforehand so there isn’t an extended period of trying to figure out what to do next. To assist with that, here are a few popular threesome sex positions:
Two Women and One Man
- Dual ride/Row boat – One woman sits on his face while the other woman rides him (reverse cowgirl to maximize the orgasm).
- 69+1 – Both women get into the 69 position while the man penetrates only one woman (doggy style works best)
- Sail away – The man penetrates one woman with her legs over his shoulders. The other woman straddles the woman being penetrated for oral sex.
Two Men and One Woman
- Dual penetration – One man penetrates the woman vaginally, while the other penetrates her anally.
- Eiffel Tower – The woman gives one man oral sex while being pentrated by the other.
For some of you, this may be a little too freaky for your taste, but for others of you, this might be right up your alley. Either way, don’t be afraid to add some spice to your love life and try new things with your mate.
Written By: Nyia Moore