Anti has dropped and Rihanna is hot on the promo trail!
Rihanna made her first stop at “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” where she played a fun game of ‘Never Have I Ever,’ with actor George Clooney. The game seemed innocent at first until host Ellen DeGeneres got a little down and dirty with a series of statements such as:
- “Never have I ever texted a nude selfie.”
- “Never have I ever swam naked in Lake Como.
- “Never have I ever been drunk before noon.”
- “Never have I ever hooked up with someone over 50.”
- “Never have I ever spanked a cat.”
- “Never have I ever seen a rapper naked.”
- “Never have I ever hooked up in the back of a car.”
- “Never have I ever forgotten the name of the person I was fooling around with.”
- “Never have I ever sent a dirty text to the wrong person.”
The reactions were hilarious and are made for memes. Rihanna plays shy during most of the game not revealing if she really has sent a dirty text to the wrong person. Maybe that wrong person could have been an old boo, Chris Brown perhaps?
Check out the full video of RiRi, George Clooney and Ellen playing ‘Never Have I Ever.’
After the game, Rihanna sat down with Ellen and revealed that she is completely single and her dating life does not include frequent collaborator Drake.
“I’m single right now. And it’s not that I’m like oh, pro single. Yes, I hate men. I just think that I just have so much on my plate that I can’t even find the time to entertain a steady relationship or anything serious. Or even a text. Right now it’s just crazy.”
And when Ellen suggested that Rihanna go on tour with Drake, Rih said she loves the idea.
“I would love to go on tour with Drake actually,” she told DeGeneres, who suggested the idea to Rihanna. “That has to happen.”
Here’s the full interview:
Anti is in stores and available online now! The Anti world tour with Travis Scott kicks off February 26th in San Diego, CA.
By Jnelle Belle