Are you looking to incorporate bae’s love of football into your home décor? If you’re like us, the thought of football paraphernalia does not appeal to your home décor but don’t worry! These three easy décor ideas will make any football lover feel more at home!
- Decorate with jerseys!
What’s football without jerseys? Consider unique ways to incorporate the football lover’s favorite athlete(s) into décor with one of these ideas:
- Use them to make pillow covers.
- Frame and hang them on walls
- Fold and stack them as accent décor on bookshelves.
- Contain the clutter!
Does your football fan have all kinds of trinkets with their beloved team’s logo on them? Keep your surfaces clean and designate a book shelf or armoire to hold all of your paraphernalia. Not only will one larger display of items make a statement but your table surfaces are clear for drinks and concessions on game day!
- Personalize the space!
Here are a few ways to make your football lover feel like the space was designed with them in mind:
- Hang a personalized sign.
- Serve drinks in personalized etched glasses.
- Create a photo gallery of images (or ticket stubs) from games your football fan attended.
- Incorporate one or more of their favorite team’s colors into the room design.
Football is a fun sport to play and to watch. These ideas to combine sentimental and fun décor to create a space your football lover will enjoy!
Written by Tabitha Keese, Staff Writer, Modern Domestic, Founder of Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island Blog