Are you an aspiring, emerging or established business person? Do you want to surround yourself with like-minded women while building your brand and cultivating your entrepreneurship? Here’s a list of annual professional conferences for women that you don’t want to miss!
- The Wen Women’s Conference.A premier leadership and empowerment conference and tour, Women’s Empowerment Network, or WEN, exists to encourage and inspire women to tap into their passion, purpose, and power. Founded by Lisa Nicole Cloud, the conference features women speakers who are experts in the areas of finance, business, personal development and spirituality and are dedicated to influencing personal and professional growth throughout.
- Obsessed Live. Designed specifically for women business owners who define success as exponential growth, a plethora of loyal clients, and the courage and freedom to live life deliberately, Obsessed Live is the perfect conference for women who are unapologetic in their entrepreneurship.
- Most Powerful Women Summit. Join this summit and get inspired by some of the world’s most accomplished influential women. Past speakers include Meg Whitman (Chairman, President, and CEO of Hewlett-Packard), Gisel Ruiz (Executive Vice President and COO of Wal-Mart United States) and Mary Barra (Chief Executive Officer of General Motors). It’s impossible for you to leave this conference unmotivated! This year’s conference will take place October 17-19, 2016 in Laguna Niguel, California.
- More than a company, Womancon is also a conference that offers women entrepreneurs the tools, resources, relationship building and inspiration needed to start effectively, grow and thrive as business owners. The fourth annual Womancon, which brings together experts from a variety of disciplines to provide actionable advice to the women’s entrepreneurial community, will be held on October 6, 2016, in New York.
- Forbes Women Summit. The Forbes Women’s Summit assembles 250 women leaders across diverse industries, including the most prolific doers in business, philanthropy, education, media and entertainment. The 2016 Summit explored the idea of meaningful, purposeful ventures and explained why significance is the ultimate key to success.
Written by: Aria J. Goolsby, Staff Writer, Modern Domestic |.@AriaJ.G