What makes a spa unique and desirable? Thoughts of how one feels when they are in a typical spa – calm and stress-free – come to mind. The soothing atmosphere can be easily replicated in your own bathroom at home. Here are some ideas on how to add spa-inspired décor in your home bathroom.
- Use old wood to build a cozy bathtub caddy.
- Create low shelving to accommodate candles, bath salts, and fluffy towels.
- Speaking of candles, let’s talk Zen. Place candles all around your bathroom as they add a glow that makes a long soak in the bath special. Group them together or place them in unusual holders for dramatic effects.
- Add greenery to filter the air and make the space prettier.
- No bathroom spa is complete without relaxing bath salts. The best part is that you can easily make them yourself! You’ll only need baking soda, Epsom salt, and essential oils. Get detailed instructions on how to make bath salts at here.
The bathroom is the one room in the house where you should feel pampered because personal wellness is a priority. You have the ability to create in your own home a calm and soothing atmosphere with little effort. Set the ambiance right and the results will be extraordinary. After a busy day, you deserve a rejuvenating spa experience so relax, relate, and release!
Written By: Hope Thomas, Staff Writer, Modern Domestic