Women are known for being too understanding at times, but sometimes you have to call a spade a spade and accept that he doesn’t want to be with you. While some men are truly unprepared for commitment, others are open and willing to the idea of a monogamous relationship with only you. Here are six signs that a man will show that may never commit to you.
1. You don’t have a title– We have all experienced that awkward moment in our relationship when we are wondering, “what are we?” A man that keeps you in a gray area has no place for you in his life. You have not title because you probably won’t be around for long.
2. You haven’t been introduced to his family- Being introduced to a man’s mama could be a stepping stone in the right direction if he’s considering settling down. A man wouldn’t present just anyone to their queen. If you’re still asking when you’ll get the chance, it won’t ever happen.
3. He makes plans for the future without consulting you- Men pride themselves on being successful so if he’s always taking steps to improve his life and you’re not included, he’s not in it for the long run.
4. You are negotiating for quality time – A person makes time for someone they are interested in. If he’s not making time for you and you have to beg, you’re optional and will be used at his discretion.
5. Your personal needs aren’t met– The only time you hear from him is when he wants you sexually. That’s the biggest red flag, ladies. Sex won’t keep a man but will keep him interested until something new comes along.
6. He keeps you as a sidepiece– Trying to have a serious relationship with someone that you stole from someone else is a hard and messy. While karma can come full circle at any moment, you always have to wonder if he’ll do it to you.
The key is learning when to walk away when there’s nothing left. While some may believe that it takes man years to know if he’ll commit to you, others beg to differ. A man knows the moment he meets you what’s his plans are. Trust your gut and wait for the person that’s willing to commit fully.
Written By: Tamara U. Butler