The fruit Banana is one of the most consumed fruits in the world. What is so great about this fruit is you can turn a banana into some amazing desserts! One dessert that is the perfect for the summer is an easy No Bake Banana Cream Cheesecake! This no fuss, no oven treat is perfect for the summer. Here is the recipe below:
- 1 3.4 oz package JELL-O Banana Cream Instant Pudding
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1⅓ cups milk
- 1 8oz (3 cups) tub Cool Whip, divided
- 1 sliced banana
- 1 cup vanilla wafers
- In a bowl, whisk together the JELL-O Banana Cream Instant Pudding and milk. Set aside for about 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and pudding.
- Once well combined, fold in the 2½ cups of Cool Whip and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, layer your jars with vanilla wafers, sliced bananas and banana cream cheesecake filling and top with remaining Cool Whip.
This banana treat is a great and easy dessert that does not require an oven. You can enjoy making something to satisfy your sweet tooth heat free! Now your banana craving is satisfied!
*Original Recipe From: A Night Owl Blog
Written by: Keke Waldon, Staff Writer, Modern Domestic