Product Name: Glamglow Youthmud TM Tinglexfoliate Treatment
If you are as impatient as me, head to your nearest Sephora and pick it up in person!
When I hear the word mud my first thought is stay away, not apply it all over and my face. When you add words like glam, youth, and tinglexfoliate (that one isn’t in the dictionary, but we know what they mean) I’m all ears.
This youthmud is beneficial for people with normal, combination,dry, and/or sensitive skin. This treatment provides moisture and a gentle exfoliation. The youthmud can also help to correct discolorations while improving skin texture. This product can be used by men and women. Another unique thing about the youthmud is that it can be used as a treatment on other places besides your face. You can use it twice daily to restore dry or irritated skin. (At $69 per jar, I think I will stick to applying it to my face for now)
We all know that the first five ingredients in a product are the ones we are getting the most of. Let’s take a quick look at what Glamglow YouthmudTMTinglexfoliate Treatment has to offer.
- Water- This ingredient does not need an introduction or much explanation. We already know the importance of water inside our bodies and out.
- Montmorillonite (Volcanic Minerals)- This ingredient acts as an absorbent and has healing properties. This is beneficial to people that have rosacea, acne, oily skin, combination skin, and some discoloration.
- Kaolin (French Sea Clay)- Absorbs impurities and toxic substances, without removing your natural oils. This ingredient also helps to minimize pores.
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (Purified Clay)- This is a naturally occurring mineral that comes from purified clay, it is used as a thickener.
- Polyethylene- This is used as emulsifiers, emollients, and scrub agents
- Pumice (Micro Volcanic Rock)- This ingredient clears dead skin cells, smooths out fine lines, and softens skin texture.
I know we said first five, but I threw an extra one on there because water is a well known ingredient. Just as important as it is to know what is in a product, it is also great to know what isn’t in a product. This wonderful product doesn’t have any parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.
Personally, I am a fan of the youthmud. Initially when I felt the tingle sensation I panicked because I thought I was having an allergic reaction. I have sensitive/combination skin and everything makes me break out. So far I have not had any problems with the treatment. It applies easily and rinses off easily with warm water and a cloth. My face felt smooth and moisturized. I say, two manicured thumbs up!
By: Karla with a K