It’s official: Boot weather is here, and we’re amped! It felt like Fall would never come, but now that it’s here, we’re super excited to dive into the plethora of boots this season. So trade in your strappy Summer sandals for some edgy, chunky Fall-ready boots. Grab some hot tea and follow along to see how we’d style this must-have season footwear – the Chunky boot.
- Make one of the biggest trends of the season, the Victorian-style babydoll dress a little more edgy with chunky-sole ankle boots.
2. Take one of your Summer dresses and make it Fall appropriate. Add an ankle boot that carries more weight than your warm-weather sandals.
3. Make A vintage-inspired look more modern by mixing it up with chunky boots.
4. Combat boots were all the rage in the ’90s. To represent everyone’s favorite decade, try a plaid mini paired with a turtleneck and jean jacket—and of course, combat boots in rich burgundy.
5. Slay sweater weather in an oversized textured knit, balanced out with skinny jeans and white (yes white!) lug-sole ankle boots. A slouchy will finish off the casual-cool vibe.
How do you ladies plan on styling your chunky boots this season?
Written By: Brianna Gillard @prgirlbri