Routine sex can get boring fast! But what do you do when your partner has some new ideas that are a bit wilder than what you’re used to? Here are five reasons why exploring the sexual fantasies your comfortable with can bring the fun back in your relationship.
1. He won’t go looking for it somewhere else. Some people believe that all men cheat, but perhaps playing into your man’s sexual desires can prevent him from looking outside of his relationship. Remember, what you don’t do, someone else will.
2. Sex will be fun again. Sex doesn’t have to be an obligation but rather a time of intimate enjoyment between you and your spouse. Good sex leaves you happy and fulfilled, not wanting to look for more. Try spicing things up with toys, fruit and sexy lingerie.
3. You create a deeper sexual connection with your partner. Sex is more than just a physical act. It allows us to connect with our partner on a spiritual level. Sexual inhibitions can affect your relationship in a negative way. If you choose to acknowledge that they exist, be honest about what you’re willing to do up front.
4. He’ll be less sexually frustrated. You partner will develop a better understanding and respect for you because you are open and willing to discuss or partake in their desires. Not being able to open up about who you are can be draining, so allowing him to do so will offer him some peace.
5. Sex plus sex equals more sex! We all wish to be desired in a way which leaves our partner wanting more. Intimacy matters. Playing into your man’s sexual desires will always leave him curious as to what else you might have up your sleeve.
Sexual fantasies are more than an outlet or an escape. They are glimpses into a private world of lust and love that no one else has access to. Opening up that world can spark a new level of interest and curiosity not only in the bedroom but your entire relationship.
Written By: Tamara U. Butler